The Church of San Agustin in the only surviving one of six colonial churches that once were located in Intramuros. It is, indeed, the mother of all Philippine colonial churches.
There are efforts under way to have the Church of San Agustin declared by the Holy See as a minor basilica.
This would be the same status as the church that contains the statue of the Santo Niño in Cebu, which also has been conducted by members of the Order of Saint Augustine for over four hundred years.
Picture (below): An envelope from the convento shows two different postage stamps of the Philippines that marked the 400th anniversary of the Church of Saint Augustine in the year 2004.
The stamp on the left is the modern view. The stamp on the right was taken from a photograph of the church before the left tower was destroyed by an earthquake in 1880.