At present, three other Augustinian friars work with the current pastor as parochial vicars: Rev. Abel G. Alvarez O.S.A. and Rev. Jose H. Herrero O.S.A.
The parish began in 1884 on its present site, and the present stone church was dedicated in February 1900. With population changes in the area, by 1975 Masses were celebrated there in English, Italian and Spanish.
In a church restoration project that in August 2006 is using voluntary labour, the statues in the church are being repainted. Already completed is the statue of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, in whose name the parish and the parish church are dedicated.
Fundraising for $75,000 is also under way so that major work can be done, such as repairs to the roof of the church, the repainting of the interior walls, and the rehabilitation of some interior columns that have deteriorated since the church was built in the year 1900.
Parish renewal is also underway in another sense, involving a renewal of liturgy and the enhancement of participation by parishioners in parish life.
As one small way of assisting the poor and homeless people of the area, parish groups provide a Thanksgiving dinner in the church social hall on a Sunday near the U.S. national celebration of Thanksgiving in November, and distrinute food and clothing donated by parishioners.